Just days after NASA’s rover Curiosity beamed back images of Mars, we went and launched ourselves into the untapped, but lucrative interplanetary real estate market with our first listing on Mars! As if putting a home on an uninhabited planet 350-million miles away wasn’t enough, we still found time to open our ninth market—Central Florida!
The timing of simultaneously opening a market on another planet along with a local one tied to NASA and the space industry was just the latest example of our genius business savvy.
Our MLS-backed real estate search website is the best way to search through tens of thousands of houses, condos, and townhouses in Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Orlando, Lakeland, and more!
Updated dozens of times a day, Estately.com augments MLS listings with lots of extra data, including…
- Past price reductions and failed sales
- Links to similar homes
- Time on market
- Schools that serve each home
Thus, it’s possible to triangulate a home located near your preferred high school, close to your favorite sushi bar, and conveniently located along your bus route. This location may not seem as thrilling as a trailer home on Mars, but we bet most people would prefer to buy a home somewhere in beautiful Central Florida instead. Why?
Here Are 11 things We Love About Central Florida
- Beaches—not the movie
- When they fire the cannon at Raymond James Stadium
- Large concentration of manatees, the most lovable creature ever
- Pasco County, long known as the Nudist Capital of the World… actually, opinion is mixed on this one
- Rays All Star Evan Longoria—welcome back!
- A virtual smorgasbord of theme parks
- Fishing—it’s always better to catch a snook than Snookie
- NASA, home of the fine people who put a man on the moon, a robot in Mars, and Bobak Ferdowsi in our hearts
- An improving housing market (phew)
- Doug Martin, the Bucs new running back from Boise State
- Great blogs like Bizarre Florida, Real Estate Today, The Daily City, and Creative Loafing.