29 Superior Names for Warren Buffett’s New Real Estate Company
Billionaire Warren Buffett‘s company Berkshire Hathaway just purchased the Prudential and Real Living real estate franchise and announced a new brokerage featuring his company’s name. Henceforth, the new brand will be called Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
The purchase signals the Oracle of Omaha is declaring the housing market is back, and while the real estate industry has rejoiced at the news, many have wondered if Buffett dropped the ball when it came to the choice of company name. Critics suggested the name should be clearer in what the company is, include dated pop culture references, or specifically pander to home buyers in just Ohio.
Some suggested names included…
- Warren’s All-You-Can-Eat Real Estate Buffet
- Buffett the Real Estate Slayer
- Bust-to-Boom Realty
- Wizards of Real Estate
- Above Water Homes
- Warren’s Homes for Less
- Estately (Nice try, Warren, but this fantastic name is already taken. Please stop calling us begging for a merger)
- Warren B’s G-Funk Home Sales
- Oracles of Home Sales
- Straight Cash Money Realty
- Main Street Realty
- Donald Trump-Free Real Estate
- OMG LOL YOLO Homes for Sale and Other Totes Rad Stuff
- Dude, Stop Living in Your Car Realty
- Real Estate Bubble Yum
- Curbish Appealings
- Fanny Maybe?
- Houses for Aspiring Home Owners
- Stop Renting and Break Up With Your Landlord Forever Inc.
- Home Is Where the Mortgage Is
- Cribs by Warren Buffett
- This Old House for Sale and Some Newer Ones
- Deals on Domiciles
- Budget Basements
- Lil’ Shop of Homesteads
- Lotta Brands Real Estate
- Houses and Condos and Townhouses, Oh My!
Other articles by Estately…