13 Baffling Real Estate Listing Photos
1. Atlanta, GA—$525,000—View photos of the rest of the home HERE.
There are better ways to cover up a carpet stain than this.
2. Atlanta, GA—$3,400,000—View photos of the rest of the home HERE.
Some say the zebra was pushed.
3. The Plains, VA—$5,999,000—View photos of this equestrian estate HERE.
First they show up in fast food and IKEA meatballs, then they appear in real estate listing photos. Horses just seem to be popping up everywhere.
4. Chino Hills, CA—Sold for $4,500,000—View what remains of the listing HERE.
Listed for $4.9 million, this Chino Hills home wasn’t yet completed, but an awesome replica was created for the listing photos. For children skilled in building LEGO mansions, there could a be a future career in constructing miniature home replicas.
5. Vancouver, WA—Sold for $230,000—View the old listing HERE.
The listing for this home was literally crawling with babies. From inside the sink to the hallways, this Vancouver, Washington house featured the same crawling baby in at least eight of its photos. The photogenic tyke caught the attention of sites like Hooked on Houses, and eventually a new owner because the home sold within months.
6. Little Neck, NY—$799,000—View photos of the rest of the home HERE.
No need to wake up. Just pull the sleeping bag over your head so we can snap a quick photo. Perfect.
7. Studio City, CA—$1,325,000—View photos of the rest of the home HERE.
Previously owned by comedian Dennis Miller, this combination sauna/bathroom features a toilet that can be easily hidden by the drop-down sauna seat. This combo raises also sorts of questions and concerns.
8. Fort Lauderdale, FL—$3,150,000—View photos of the rest of the home HERE.
Human evolution eventually lead to indoor plumbing, but some still long for the simpler times when business was taken care of in the forest.
9. San Pedro, CA—$410,000—View photos of the rest of the home HERE.
10. Philadelphia, PA—$1,850,000—View photos of the rest of the home HERE.
Dogs routinely appear in listing photos (more proof), but they’re not usually captured during such private moments.
11. Mars, As In The Red Planet—$30,000—View photos of the rest of the home HERE.
Ok, we made this one up as a marketing ploy.
12. North Hills, CA—$2,600,000—View photos of the rest of the home HERE.
Some have speculated this was taken by the backup camera from a Toyota Prius. If successful, this could prove to be an incredible time saver for real estate photographers.
13. Chicago, IL—$289,000—View photos of the rest of the home HERE.
A lack of ceiling or walls is still no excuse not to stage a room for a listing photo.
Other articles by Estately…