Estately Arrives in Fort Lauderdale
Most people are drawn to Fort Lauderdale for it’s miles of sandy beaches, but Estately sought out the Venice of America as the next city to feature on its popular real estate search site for the following ten reasons:
- The local real estate market offers a lot of variety, but there are always dozens of incredibly opulent and expensive mansions to gawk at. Like this one…
- The octopus carpaccio at YOLO, as well as just about everything else on the menu, beckons us like a culinary siren.
- The home listings often include in-pool bars.
- The Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival because it promises a vacation from ordinary films.
- The grilled cheese sandwich at The Mason Jar Cafe. If it tastes half as good as it looks…
- Because it was home to Wendy’s founder Dave Thomas who popularized square hamburgers.
- It’s the home of legendary Chicago Bulls star Scotty Pippen—someone who would make a great addition to our company basketball team.
- The lifestyle looks amazing, sand feels good on bare feet, and the ocean is calling us.
- We find the marlin fishing to be subpar up here in Seattle.
- Because we want to help people in Fort Lauderdale find the home that’s right for them.
Whether you’re hunting for a great condo, the perfect townhouse, or your dream house, Estately’s handy site allows you to search for a home based on proximity to your favorite restaurants, schools, and transit system.
How does Estately do it? They employ a team of highly functional software developers with magic powers, team up with dedicated local real estate agents in your area, and provide the most accurate and important information to enable you to find exactly what you’re looking for.
If you’re not currently looking for a home, Estately’s site provides a fun way to view area homes to see how others are living, come up with design ideas for your existing home, or learn more about the local real estate market. You can even use it to search for the the most expensive homes on the market, like these three….
1) $32,000,000 — 1600 Ponce De Leon Drive Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
2) $23,000,000 — 1 Isla Bahia Drive Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
3) $18,900,000 — 2900 NE 37th Street Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308